Your safety and that of our team is our top priority. Please respect and follow these guidelines*:
FOR OUR HOT DOG FANS:
- Social distancing of 6 ft must be maintained between groups. Floor markings are placed outside to maintain social distancing between groups.
- We highly encourage wearing masks when picking up your order, while in close proximity to others, and on the patio.
- Online ordering will expedite on-site wait times and help maintain best safety practices. You may do so by clicking HERE for the online ordering menu. Online orders are available for pick-up at the Palace, curbside pickup, and delivery. If ordering at the Palace, you may wait on-site for your name to be called.
- A disposable mask will be made available to any customer requesting one while they wait.
- Credit cards are a preferred form of payment, but cash will be accepted.
- With the exception of service animals, no pets will be permitted on the patio area or inside the restaurant.
- All staff will have temp and wellness checks before each shift. Team members are required to wear masks, as applicable and required by health code. High touch-points will routinely be sanitized.
- We are closed for dine-in orders and seating. Should our doors open to accommodate waiting guests and ensure best social distancing practices, it will be for order pickup only. This will be at the discretion of on-site management.
- Bathrooms are closed to the public.
- The patio will be used as a waiting area for carryout orders - no eating, drinking, or loitering.
- ID will be checked for alcohol purchases - no exceptions.
*Guidelines are subject to change at any time due to health and state guidelines.